Choosing to outsource billing and collections is a financial business decision for administrators and physicians.
The most common concern expressed with outsourcing is the loss of control regarding the revenue cycle process. However, practices that choose to outsource find that they actually gain more control of their revenue cycle, with an added benefit of increased revenue collection.
Physician practices outsource to:
- Focus more on patient care and less on administrative tasks
- Eliminate the increasing financial burden of administrative overhead
- Remove the cost of training staff regarding new billing regulations
- Increase insurance and patient collections
- Improve practice efficiency and gain control of the revenue cycle
- Enhance profitability
- Remove the headache of daily HR issues
- Improve overall patient experience and increase patient satisfaction
- Expand their practice service offerings and/or locations
Our clients choose to partner with Global Healthcare Alliance because we focus on maximizing reimbursement, decreasing denials and increasing cash flow. All while providing exemplary customer service. And globalcentara ProviderSM is an all inclusive revenue cycle management service. Our clients receive a:
- Web-based practice management system, globalcentaraSM
- Web-based Executive Digital Dashboard
- Dedicated account manager
- Daily billing, collections (patient and insurance collections) and posting
- Denial and appeal management
Contact us to receive a complimentary Cost Benefit Analysis to see if outsourcing is the right solution for your practice.